Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life with boys

So today I signed up for bass guitar lessons, so that I can play along with the boys...this mom was feeling left out of the jam sessions!  Really, it would also do me some good to be able to read music and keep up with these guys.  It is difficult to encourage practice when I am not sure if they are doing it right.  I commited to two months and then I will see.....

Parker did great in his first wrestling meet over the weekend, winning one of his matches; the only rookie to win in his category!  He is loving the team!

Ethan and Liam spent a night at Grandma and Grandpa Tomchuk's house this past weekend while Brad and I attended Federated Co-OP's Annual Awards Banquet, and came home with Giant stuffed animals.  They have been dressing these things up all week  and dragging them out to friends' homes.  I got such a laugh out of it because they have never played dress-up with dolls or any other kind of toy before , but they were just so tickled to dress up the tiger and bear as a snowboarder and a rock star!


No comments:

Post a Comment