Thursday, July 29, 2010

Raw Food Transition

So here we are beginning day 4. I am pleased so far withthe level of consistency I have been able to maintain. Two of the women whom I care for have also joined in and are feeling the results. It has been such a great exercise for me to talk to them about what we are eating and why. After reading and dabbling in raw foods for 4 years,I know alot more than I thought. It has been easy to answer their questions, teach them how to make the recipes using substitutes when needed, and the best part is that they are talking. We are all experiencing this lightening of emotions. It is more like a flood some times, but it is good stuff.




The smoothy was great this morning, then off I went to walk my dog.

I have a 2pm date to walk with a friend recovering from liver cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment